If your device is running iOS 10 through iOS 7, please take the following steps to disable Notifications for the game app of your choosing:
- Navigate to your device's Settings menu.
- Tap 'Notifications'.
- Swipe through the list of apps and tap 'Kill Shot Bravo'
- Tap the 'Allow Notifications' options off (in the 'Notifications' menu, 'Off' will be displayed under Kill Shot Bravo.
- If you complete these steps correctly, you will no longer receive push notifications for the Kill Shot Bravo app.
iOS 6 or older
If your device is running iOS version older than iOS 7, please take the following steps to disable Notifications for the game app of your choosing:
- Navigate to your device's Settings menu, and from there tap on 'Notifications Center.'
- Tap the 'Edit' button in the screen's top-left corner.
- Scroll down to the list of apps in the "In Notification Center" category.
- Tap and hold on the horizontal lines next to the app for which you do not wish to receive notifications.
- Drag that app down to the end of the "In Notification Center" list and into the "Not In Notification Center" list that is below.