There are a number of issues that can cause your game client to crash and are easy to resolve. These are the most common issues that cause the game to crash.
- Check that you have the latest stable version of your device’s operating system installed on your device. You can check this in your device’s settings menus.
- Your game may crash if your device cannot connect to our servers. This may be a problem on our end, but if your internet connection is weak, or if the network administrator is preventing such connections, your game client may crash.
- Your game client may crash if your device is low on memory. To free up memory on your device, reboot your device, or close apps running the background. If you do not know how to close apps that are running in the background, you’ll have to find instructions specific to your device and operating system. (TIP: Pressing your device’s Home button just minimizes most apps; it does not actually stop/close them.) Usually, just rebooting your device will do the trick.
- If your device is in power saving mode, try turning it off and restarting the game to see if it resolves the issue.
- If you are using an Android device, try clearing the cache using these steps:
First, go into your device's Settings menu. From here, you may see a Cache Data option. If so, tap on that and choose to clear cache data. If you don't see it, try finding your App Manager, or something similarly named, and finding your app from that list. Tap on it and choose Clear Cache to clean your Cache.